- Terms & Conditions of Sales
- By buying products advertised herein you hereby accept our terms and conditions of sale including our Warranty & Returns Policy.
- All sales are to be considered as a legally binding contract to purchase.
- Contact must be made within 3 business days and payment must be made within 7 days of sale confirmation.
- All payments made payable direct to Commercial Furniture Design.
- All communication is to be made via email where possible
- Shipping & Delivery
- Commercial Furniture Design will deliver goods using the carrier of our choice ONLY. This includes our in-house delivery services.
- Goods will normally be delivered within 10 working days. Delivery times may vary depending on stock availability and delivery location.
- Transit warranty is included in the freight cost and any items damaged by a courier company will be replaced. For this to happen, you must send us photographs clearly showing the damage within 48hrs of receipt of you items. If you are not able to do this, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Limited Warranty
- All other items purchased direct from our showroom or from our website are covered by 12 months warranty for faulty workmanship or manufacturing faults but the warranty is null and void if the items are used outside the parameters that they are specifically designed for or have endured misuse by the customer as determined by Commercial Furniture Design.
- No warranty applies to second hand items.
- Warranty is not transferable. Customers are responsible for retaining invoices for warranty purposes. Invoices must be original copies and show date of purchase.
- Your warranty is a "REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY". Commercial Furniture Design will decide on the appropriate action to take with faulty items.
- Warranty is void under the following circumstances: misuse, damage occurred during transit after initial delivery or storage, and when there has been an attempt to modify or repair the item by a non-authorised person/agent, and but not limited to normal wear and tear.
- If you purchased the item from our showroom, over the phone or website, we will only accept returns under exceptional circumstances.
- Returns accepted will only be exchanged for another item of the same value. Please ensure you read the description carefully before purchasing anything from us as your purchase is confirmation that you have read and fully understand the items description and acknowledge that the item is fit for the proposed usage and you agree to enter into a binding contract of sale with Commercial Furniture Design for that particular item.
- If you have been approved to make a return you will be issued with a Returns Application Number. Please send your returns clearly marked with that RA Number to our warehouse at Rydalmere. Full details are under the contact section. You must include:
- the RA number if applicable.
- copy of the invoice.
- full contact details.
- description of the problem.
- Freight Costs
- All freight costs are the responsibility of the buyer unless authorised by Commercial Furniture Design or a representative thereof.
- Freight costs will only be covered by Commercial Furniture Design when items are Dead-On-Arrival (DOA), or when there is a manufacturing defect.
- Buyers need to contact (email or fax) within 48 hours after receiving the defective goods.
- For all items or parts returned under warranty, same as for purchases in a regular (street) shops or stores, buyers are liable for all freight costs for returns to Commercial Furniture Design
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item(s) details are unintentional.
- All logos, pictures and trademarks used by Commercial Furniture Design are the property company.
- Commercial Furniture Design shall not be held responsible for delays caused by third party involvement, this includes, but is not limited to, delays caused by bank administration, carriers used for delivery purposes or website/email hosting services used by Commercial Furniture Design.
- Commercial Furniture Design or its agents shall not under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use the goods advertised on our website, whether goods are defective, malfunctioning or incorrectly used. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business or other profits or damages relating to an “Act of God”.
- We reserve the right to change or add any material relating to our products without prior notice.
- No staff member/agent of Commercial Furniture Design has the authority to change any of the terms and conditions of sale outlined above.
Commercial Furniture Design (CFD) is a wholesale supplier of
competitively priced quality, commercial furniture and accessories,
which includes a repertoire of stylish indoor and outdoor furniture to
suit, any design. With readily available quantities and competitive
prices CFD are the wholesale supplier of choice for the hospitality,
interior design and architectural industries. Commercial Furniture
Design prides itself on being able to offer the highest quality
commercial furniture at the best price.