Delivery of the item will be handled either by Startrack Express, TNT or Capital courier. PICKUP is allowed for this item the handling fee and freight cost is based on per sale and delivery location. No combined freight is allowed for any item sales unless previously agreed by Commercial Furniture Design or Representative thereof in writing.
Delivery of the item will take up to 7-10 working days (depending on location, warehouse workload and courier schedule) after payment is received.
Please make sure there is always someone at the delivery address to sign and collect the item, otherwise the courier company will charge you for the re-delivery (their company policy). The majority of our deliveries are via Startrack Road Express service, which deliver between 8:30am - 5:00pm Mon to Fri, however no exact delivery time can be organised or provided by them. Buyers are responsible to pay for their own freight for warranty service.
- All other items purchased direct from our showroom or from our website are covered by 12 months warranty for faulty workmanship or manufacturing faults but the warranty is null and void if the items are used outside the parameters that they are specifically designed for or have endured misuse by the customer as determined by Commercial Furniture Design.
- No warranty applies to second hand items
- Choice carefully as we will not replace or return items based on the incorrect choice of items by the customer
- Warranty is not transferable. Customers are responsible for retaining invoices for warranty purposes. Invoices must be original copies and show date of purchase.
- Your warranty is a "REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY". Commercial Furniture Design will decide on the appropriate action to take with faulty items.
- Warranty is void under the following circumstances: misuse, damage occurred during transit after initial delivery or storage, and when there has been an attempt to modify or repair the item by a non-authorised person/agent, and but not limited to normal wear and tear.
- If you purchased the item from our showroom, over the phone or website, we will only accept returns under exceptional circumstances.
- Returns accepted will only be exchanged for another item of the same value. Please ensure you read the description carefully before purchasing anything from us as your purchase is confirmation that you have read and fully understand the items description and acknowledge that the item is fit for the proposed usage and you agree to enter into a binding contract of sale with Commercial Furniture Design for that particular item.
- If you have been approved to make a return you will be issued with a Returns Application Number. Please send your returns clearly marked with that RA Number to our warehouse at Rydalmere. Full details are under the contact section. You must include:
- the RA number if applicable.
- copy of the invoice.
- full contact details.
- description of the problem.
- All freight costs are the responsibility of the buyer unless authorised by Commercial Furniture Design or a representative thereof.
- Freight costs will only be covered by Commercial Furniture Design when items are Dead-On-Arrival (DOA), or when there is a manufacturing defect.
- Buyers need to contact (email or fax) within 48 hours after receiving the defective goods.
- For all items or parts returned under warranty, same as for purchases in a regular (street) shops or stores, buyers are liable for all freight costs for returns to Commercial Furniture Design
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item(s) details are unintentional.
- All logos, pictures and trademarks used by Commercial Furniture Design are the property company.
- Commercial Furniture Design shall not be held responsible for delays caused by third party involvement, this includes, but is not limited to, delays caused by bank administration, carriers used for delivery purposes or website/email hosting services used by Commercial Furniture Design.
- Commercial Furniture Design or its agents shall not under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use the goods advertised on our website, whether goods are defective, malfunctioning or incorrectly used. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business or other profits or damages relating to an “Act of God”.
- We reserve the right to change or add any material relating to our products without prior notice.
- No staff member/agent of Commercial Furniture Design has the authority to change any of the terms and conditions of sale outlined above.